BlogWrite

Sharing the world, remarkable designs from man and nature, enjoy life and support humanity. Develop compassion and love without discrimination. Need a reliable dedicated Virtual Assistant and Academic Writer? Email me.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

sculpting with mother nature



These pictures really caught my eyes yesterday. Ice made these statues look like an original. I've been looking out at the net for pics as natural and beautiful as this. Something in me tells me that man has to stop destroying nature but instead make efforts to preserve it. And oh it makes me laugh! Nature is double meaning here. Nature of man turning to beast like killing their own children. And nature as in mother nature that is providing for our basic needs. In any ways we ought to be responsible caretakers of the human race and of the world that we live in.






MillionaireMatch.com - the best dating site for sexy, successful singles!


0 comments: